Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Workshop




Like I have mention on my earlier post, that I will having a mini tie dyeing workshop, and here goes the complete info. The workshop are going to take place in Kedai Belakang, at Taman Siswa street, Yogyakarta. It will start from 3 PM until 5 PM. To participate, first you have to register yourself at Magic Fingers Syndicate. For further information, just go to their facebook or contact them.

Now here's some example of what we will going to make on the workshop. I decided to teach a different kind of dyeing technique, than it used to. I don't actually know what do most people call the motives, but I call it 'galactic', because it kind of look like (and actually inspired) by space and galactic image.







So, for all of you who interested in learning the technique, come register! We only open for 15 participant. By the way, not only that you can bring home your own work, in shape of scarves, you will also get a free simple apron from draoupads, to accompany you, perhaps in your other craft project. 
So what are you waiting for?! :) See you there!


Love
Kiki



Update: I think I know how most people call the motives now, its 'Cosmic', or so I guess..:|

No comments: